I love memes that tag everyone, so then I can participate and not feel like I'm butting into a chain-letter meme uninvited. Gosh, why must I be so darn polite?

Anywho, I usually don't do these sorts of things, but I'm procrastinating terribly today, so HERE WE GO!

[Thanks Amanda Says for posting originally!]

WOULD YOU RATHER...

1. … only read trilogies or only stand-alones?

Stand-alones, definitely. I hate the hype of trilogies. Plus, if done well, you get more characterization and plot in stand-alones, I think, because the author has a one shot deal at making the characters and plot awesome.

2. … never be allowed to read the last chapter of a book but be able to read as many books as you want OR only be allowed to read one book a year, but be allowed to finish it?

Probably the first one, not being able to read the last chapter (although would the Epilogue count as the last chapter? or could I read that, but not the last REAL chapter? *overthinking*). In most of the books I've read this year, the last chapter doesn't have anything MAJOR happening in it, so if I didn't read it, I'd probably be fine.

3. … all books become movies or all books become TV shows?

Preferably neither. But since I have to choose, TV shows all the way. If done right, they can be as awesome as the book they're based on. Plus movies just horrendously murder the books, I can't support that.

4. ... write a crappy book that is critically panned but sells millions of copies (and makes you millions of dollars) or write an award-winning book that sells a few thousand and leaves you in relative obscurity?

Obscure, but award-winning, all the way. I love obscurely famous authors (or actors, or historical figures, or anybody really) more than the over-hyped, and I would be honored to join those ranks. Plus, selling a few thousand still makes me money, so it's all good.

5. … be a professional reviewer or a professional author?

Professional author, duh. Even though I hate how I write, I'd honestly rather create my own worlds and characters than critique those of others. (Yes, pay no attention to the fact that I review books :P)

6. … only read your 20 favorite books over and over or only read new books and never re-read your favorites?

Only read new ones. Although I do have a lot of favorites that I'd love to re-read, I haven't done it for any of them (except one), because they were so epic the first time around that I don't want them to lose that magical-awesomeness that comes with the first read.

7. … have to read 50 Shades of Grey repeatedly for an entire year OR go to every showing of the movie at your local theater for a month?

Oy, I'm sorry, I'm voting "neither" on this one.

8. … read 5 pages a day or 5 books a week?

5 books a week, definitely. Even when I'm in a reading slump, I still usually read more than 5 pages a day, and I definitely couldn't do that when I have a really good book.

9. ...  always have to read out loud—IN A VERY LOUD VOICE THAT EVERYONE AROUND YOU CAN HEAR—or be unable to read and always have someone read to you?

READ OUT LOUD. Because I cannot fathom not being able to read.

10. … read only female authors or male authors?

Hate me for it, but I'm going with all male authors. Which I mostly base solely on the fact that so many of my favorite books/series are written by men.

11. … only read physical books or e-books?

PHYSICAL BOOKS. xD THE SMELL. THE PAPER. NO SCREEN GLARE. Although I do embrace the ebooks, there is absolutely nothing that beats real books.

Tag people to do this quiz:

Tis fun! I tag all the peoples!